Welcome to Xclusive Thoughts of a Black Woman esp 3

Don't let anyone stop you from turning that side hustle to a business. Its an easy thing to do. 1. First decide if you want to a LLC, DBA or Corporation. Each has its own benefits and tax guidelines. 2. Apply for you EIN which is a business tax number almost like a social security number for your business. You cam apply online for free at www.irs.gov. 3. Apply for tax identification number. This is so you can collect tax paymenys on services and goods... Just do your research.....then make your decision

Leave a comment